Please read paragraph below before joining us for Worship!
Children are welcome, yet childcare will not be provided at this time. Be on the lookout for Nursery and Sunday school for Children, Youth and Adults to begin this summer!
We hope you will join us for this time of worship!
In order to worship together safely, we will follow these guidelines:
- You no longer need to sign up for either worship service.
- When entering the worship space please seat yourselves with proper social distance (6 feet) from the next family unit.
- Your temperature wil be taken prior to entering the building. If your temperature is higher than 100.1 we will ask you to worship with us from home this week.
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as fatigue, headache, sore throat, cough, difficulty breathing or inability to taste and/or smell, please worship with us from home.
- To keep our congregation safe, we ask that you please continue to wear a mask while on campus.
- Restroom capacity is limited to one person at a time, or Family restrooms are available for those with children.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- While the Sanctuary and Theatre will be open for worship, other areas of the building will not be open yet in order to maintain proper sanitization.
- Worship Bulletins will be provided in three formats: a digital version emailed on Fridays, a paper copy available at your seat, and on the screens during the worship service. We ask that you please take the paper bulletins with you or recycle at the locations outside our worship spaces.