Please read paragraph below and scroll down to sign up for worship!
Join us for in person worship! RSVPs are required so we may follow all safety protocols. Children are welcome, yet childcare will not be provided. We will not have Sunday School in-person at this time. We hope you will join us for this time of worship! If you sign up and need to make changes or cancel, please do so by Friday at 1:00 pm.
Here are guidelines in place in order for us to be able to worship together safely:
- We will have limited capacity in each service. It is 30% of capacity therefore, it's 35 people in 162 East, 200 people at 11am.
- When entering the worship space for which you have registered, an usher will guide you to where you will sit so that physical distancing is practiced and maintained. Families and individuals will not have a choice as to the exact seat for which they will sit. Families will be seated together, at a minimum of 6 feet from the next family unit.
- Your temperature wil be taken prior to entering the building. If your temperature is higher than 100.1 we will have to ask you to worship from home.
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as fatigue, headache, sore throat, cough, difficulty breathing or inability to taste and/or smell, please stay home.
- Congregants will be required to wear masks at all times, no exceptions.
- Restroom capacity is limited to one person at a time, or Family restrooms are available for those with children.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- While the Sanctuary and Theatre will be open for worship, other areas of the building will not be open in order to maintain proper sanitization.